Sequentum officially deprecated Visual Web Ripper in the summer of 2022. As a result, all Visual Web Ripper licenses are inactive, and users can no longer run their projects. Read More about Visual Web Ripper End of Life.
RefinePro developed hundred of agents using Visual Web Ripper. We can help you to:
- Migrate existing Visual Web Ripper projects to another web scraping solution
- Convert your Visual Web Ripper projects to Sequentum’s latest technology and run your scrapers on our shared infrastructure.
Visual Web Ripper and RefinePro's Platform
RefinePro Platform is a unified administration center to schedule, configure, and monitor Visual Web Ripper's agents. Teams managing tens to hundreds of agents use RefinePro Platform to:
- Remotely run, save, share, and schedule Visual Web Ripper's agents from a self-service interface
- Formalize development best practices and automate deployment across teams and projects
- Scale execution server to process datasets of any size
- Improve security by limiting access to environments, servers, and scripts